Monday, August 22, 2011

Live Below the Line

Live below the line is this fundraising campaign I'm doing aiming on achieving, in my opinion, the most important Millenium Development Goal which is eradicating extreme poverty and hunger.

I'll be eating under $2.25 to raise awareness that extreme poverty does exist and can be combated.

People across New Zealand are doing exactly the same as me to better understand the daily challenges faced by 1.4 billion people who live under $2.25 each day on food.

So in the next 5 days, I'll be living "below the line"

No food to munch on, no raiding the fridge or pantry, no midnight snacking. For every dollar you donate, The Glenn Family trust will match it. Dollar for dollar

Give generously

My menu for today
Breakfast - I had 2 and a glass of water
Was snacking on peanuts throughout lunch (saving some for tomorrow too)  Dinner was about half a bowl of rice. Most probably gonna have the same tomorrow

Now Gabe is trying to convince me to go Mexicali tomorrow night.
Sure bro! but I ain't gonna be eating anything


No comments:

Post a Comment