Saturday, August 13, 2011

You can call me a dreamer

So after the party, I dropped Annaliesa and Joanne home, I went straight to bed and this random and wierd dream occurred. (it's wierd because it's so damn detailed) *insert dream sequence music*
It was dark and foggy and frikking cold and a similiar night to this. We're driving home from a house party (dunno whose) So Susanna Cho is driving my car (sober driver I guess), Matt Yee is riding shotgun, Timothy Delaghetto, Karina Siew and Ricky Shucks is sitting in the center and I'm sleeping on "mystery person"s lap [ps it's a dream ;)]
So we're driving east to drop Matt home but Susanna misses her exit at a Gossamer Drive roundabout. TWICE. Then I forgot some part of the dream and it ends up with me driving, mystery girl and Karina Siew (chatting) in the back seat and Timothy (who was singing with Byran Adam "Everything I Do" on the stereo) on the and Ricky (asleep) in the middle seat. I'm guessing Matt and Susanna got home in one piece.
The music dramatically changes to Kanye West "All Of The Lights" Timothy sings along while texting his mrs. I pull up on the side of the road to take a leak (it's the truth) and at the same time, Karina gets a text that she's got an assignment to hand in real soon but she's only part way through it. So while I was . . . you know . . going to the bathroom outside, Karina hops in the front seat and drives off with my car. Massive 'WTF' on my face. I break out into a sprint, chasing after MY CAR! She drives it for like 500 metres then stops. I catch up to it then she drives off again. I was freezing my ass off! I started running and the car stops suddenly. I smacked into the back of my car. Guess it hurt like a bitch. She keeps apologizes the whole time while I'm driving. More stuff gets blurred out and only the guys are left.
Ricky is awake and we all ended up cracking jokes the whole ride there.
Drop the homies at the airport and that's about the time I woke up.
One of the wierder dreams I've had in a while. Is my subconscience trying to tell me something? Is this dream interpretable? I'm gonna start writing this stuff down.
I'm off to bed now. What will I dream of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment