Friday, August 6, 2010

First post must be a good one right?

So I started blogging because of a number of reasons
Reason one: I'm bored. I could be doing other things but chose not to.
This is probably due to me taking up too much bandwidth watching youtube and/or downloading movies/music but gotta love Phillip de Franco and Peter Chao <3
Reason two: This is pretty much like a online diary so I could look back and reminisce on moments in my life where I've done some cool things and not so cool things, my life's ups and downs and my life's wins and fails.
Let's hope I don't fail too much
Reason three: This keeps track of my music too. My music taste not neccesarily changes but expands. I'll keep posting what music I'm listening to which I also do on my twitter account. This can also provide proof that I've listened to a specific songs like ages back
Reason four: The internet is so vast and clearly has some epic stuff out there. Who can forget mylifeisdesi.com
and textsmadepublic.com? simply genius
Reason five: There is no reason five =D

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment