Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chooi's response response

I swear I'm gonna run out of music content to post (lol jk)
Currently listening to:
Song: Mike Posner & Izza Kizza - Kiss Me Thru The Phone ( samples Soulja Boy's track but sounds wayyy better than the original song)
Kid Cudi - Love Stoned Freestyle ( another sample. This time from Justin Timberlake's Love Stoned. Kid Cudi isn't like the usual rapper type and that's why I love his type of music)
Bands / Artist: Tinchy Stryder ( I'm feeling pretty gangsterr today)
Thunderheist ( mean songs to jerk to. FYI Jerkin' is a type of dance. plus ditto previous comment. Gangster!)

People believe what they want to hear. No one likes to be told that they suck at sports or bad at maths or nagged by their mothers but sometimes the truth is not that pretty and hence why people lie.
Choi Sum reckons the concept of "soulmates" is that you can chose your soulmates
There's this scenario that always replays in my head. Let's say there's this couple, John and Mary (trying to be generic here) and Mary may or may not be his soulmate but the relationship is going good, a few fights are okay for a healthy relationship but the opportunity opens up for John to pursue his actual soulmate, would John break up with Mary for him to pursue this so called "soulmate"
No. If he did, he would be an asshole and this is called cheating in my books and I'd gladly beat him up.
But I think this is the reality of a male's brain if this concept is taken truly to heart

No comments:

Post a Comment