Monday, November 15, 2010

My Go To Guy

Currently listening to :
Brian McKnight - Crazy Love ( It is better! )
Lenka - The Show ( Life is a maze and love is a riddle. Ah! the memories this song brings )
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle ( Most played in my car when you're around =D )
and our man Michael Bublé - his entire discography ( Great sing-a-longs, drunk sing-a-longs, great nights, drunk nights )

Around the same time last year, we were chowing down some italian food at Gina's and my awesomest gift put a smile as big as your profile picture on Facebook.
Along with Janel's gift, it made a pretty good combo. Am I right?
After that, our little hang out by Britomart meant Wei-Ho being growled off for standing in the fountain and our little rollerblading escapade

Screw the Hilton Security!

I didn't know that there was a layer of water!

Gosh! Your hair was so long!!
Remember the time you guys took Takuma driving in my car??
Cause I still do lol
Man! I miss Takuma!

OMG!! The tie that I wore to Ball '09
  Hows our New Zealand Forestry  Limited  Company coming along?

The icecream tastes western inside Chinatown, doesn't it?
Or how about the time we went a roadtrip to Hamilton in a day. Your drivers' hate list grew by the minute

Never a dull moment with Ryan
Or the time Paul or what-his-face trying to sell us the Onkyo sound system.
You even helped out with the wiring! My mum now adores you!
The Harmon / Kardon and Yamaha got returned and opted for the Sony unit. =(
Guess who had to put everything back together?
Can't forget the time Jena took the car for a spin in Botany!
That was after my subway craving and my fail in Rock Band

Trying to buy out Dannemora is going to be a mission
Also thank you for letting me borrow and use the Calculus teextbook or Green would've grilled me
Remember the time my car broke down after the ball in 2009?
You still looked dashing in your tophat and tailed coat

That ain't me! Mic will do
To the guy who like the finer things in life
To the guy who I can say stupid things to and he'll correct.
To the guy BEHIND the camera
To the guy who changed from being forgettable to making the year so memorable
To the bestest friend a guy could have
To Ryan
Happy 18th brother! (Gotta get a bigger suitcase now)

Coolest group of people EVAR
 After the exams, I'm gonna take you to the movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment