Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Guy Fawkes

Currently listening to : Asher Roth - I Love College ( Do I really have to graduate or could I just stay here for the rest of my life? )
Stacie Orrico - More To Life (There's gotta be more to life! Like other than having a nice house, nice cars and  a large salary? Materialistic views may make our bank balance and bellies grow but it shrinks the soul. It's values, not valuables that defines us)
Greatest Leap - The Best Time Of Your Life ( MRGS has been the best time of my life. The memories are endless and the friends I made are awesome! The Leavers hoodies look alright but the t-shirts looks amazing!!)

Still wanted a gold version too! Looks very Lugia-like

Hands on the car boys!

My kissy pose?

Looks awesomer with red flames
 This post is basically for the badass Guy Fawkes pictures I took

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?
Drifting through the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Because there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light
and let it shine
Just own the night
Like the 4th of July
Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show them what you're worth
Make them go "Oh Oh Oh"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y-y
Baby you're a firework
Come on! Let your colours burst
Make them go "Oh Oh Oh"
You're gonna leave them falling down-own-own-own

No comments:

Post a Comment