Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sexy people

Currently listening to:
Chasen - One In A Million ( You can't say "you're one in a million" to a girl anymore. There's currently approx 6.8 billion people at this very moment in time. "One in 6.8 billion doesn't have the same ring to it )
Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride ( Takes you back to the 80's doesn't it?)
Ironik - Falling In Love ( British rappers sounds funny when they rap )

Well clearly I own a lot of sunglasses but something even better is when people who looks even sexier in them
Share the joys of owning sunnies!


Timmy - Most Likely To Buy The Franchise Sunglass Hut. Thanks guys!
OMG! Shiza drinks? Reshmi's a stunnah!
mmm! Sandwich!
And they lived happily ever after xD
Hustlers? Bodyguards? Bouncers? Your call!
Cheese!
Chillin' after a good night out

Two sexy beasts above
Nerdy? maybe. Hot? Hell yeah!
Rocking them shades sis!
WTF! Where's my leaver's hoodie?
This is my Jay-Z impersonation
Superman!
You eat that sammich Ajay!!
Calling me asian, are you? (I look freaky)
Looking pretty gangster there Brendonious
Why yes Anna. You are the second sister to wear my glasses!
Sondiyp: What the hell are you looking at?
What's with people eating sammiches whilst wearing my glasses? Sexy Henry!
Eh Rishi? There's no hot chick there! You pulled off the "asian kid" look Tony!
I WANT MORE COOKIES! *pouty face
Oh look Asheer! I just finished my cookies!
May that Steinlager Couch r.i.p
Yes! I am staring at you!



No comments:

Post a Comment