Sunday, November 7, 2010

Items that can be found in Timmy's car

Currently listening to: Ke$ha - We R Who We R ( another of Ke$ha's song that got parody-d by the Key Of Awesome. Brilliant impersonation Andrea Feczko! I swear you can be mistaken as Ke$ha )
The Cave Boys - Life's Good (The Rugrats Song) (Ahhhh! Brings back my childhood memories when the best thing on TV was watching Tommy and Chuckie up to their antics. Does anyone else thinks its wierd how Tommy always keeps a screwdriver in his diaper? I mean, wouldn't it hurt? or what about when Dee Dee changes his diaper? Isn't she bound to find it?)
Bands / Artists -  Boys Hate Summer ( These boys are from Indonesia but formed this band in the US. The coolest thing but this band is their accent. They sound like Vanilla Sky which is an italian band )
Heights (For you dubstep fans, I guess you should check this guy out)

I was supposed to use today to study but ending up doing a whole bunch of other things other than study.
First I went to watch the new Resident Evil movie "Resident Evil Afterlife" with my sister Tameilia.
The movie was a great let down and I feel it didn't mesh with the entire storyline.
I'm not gonna spoil it but the ending is UBER lame. I'm just sayin'
ps Wesker is an asshole
Moving along
Also at the mall, I went searching for my brother Millar a present.
I guess I'm the type of guy who gets awesome presents for people.
This one time, I was so original that I got Ankita a $20 vodafone top up for her birthday a while ago
People may think that this is a fail but I think its a win.
First of all, it's the thought that counts which I put a lot of thought into
Second, our phone are a neccessity in the 21st century
and most of the teenage populace are on a prepaid service
so eventually people would need to top up
This means two things
1) Ask parents for money
2) People like me will give it as a gift
Not only will it save face but is also more convenient

Plus I got Shiza a cuddle buddy when Ashreya and her was talking about cuddle buddies the night before without my knowledge. This also can mean two things
1) I CAN READ MINDS!! My telepathic abilities have finally awaken! or
2) I have good intuition on gift picking
I'm sorry to say its the latter ='(
I wished the Phoenix Force can manifest in me

Well after this, I spent the next hour sorting and compiling this list on what could be found in my car.
It's not really messy, I just hoard a lot of stuff and don't throw anything away.
This is just inventory
Let's start


In the glove box, you can find: an ASB cheque book, 2 pairs of chopsticks in original packaging, several AA batteries, orthodontist appointment cards, a broken ruler which I think belongs to Gerzilla, wax, my other Toyota Ipsum car keys, Philip's VIP client card, paracetamol tablets, last year's car rego, my failed WOF sheet and my examination admission form which is under that stack of papers, Subway txt menu and my Grad Dinner Ticket. I also see Tracey's Hello Kitty soft toy and fuzzy monkey


On the dash (which also goes into the glove box) , you can: toilet paper, sunscreen, Garnier Fructus hair gel and a pedometer


In the passenger side compartment, you can find : a pencil sharpener, a phillips screwdriver, a spanner, Auckland road map, cable ties, an Auckland tourist attractions brochure "Great AA Kiwi Road Trips"

Let's go visit Mr Hayes's hometown xD


Stuff I had to take home include: Sharpie markers, Smiggles Christmas catalogue,different types of sunnies, my coffee mug which serves as my travel mug regardless of its unfriendly travelling capabilities, my prefect tie,
brochure on Natcoll which still is a possible option next year, various reciepts from The Warehouse, Cotton On and New World (I do all my grocery shopping weekly. Just ask Valleri or Rishi), earphones for both my iPod and my phone, my graphics calculator, my gangster hat, both my 8gb iPod nano and my 30gb iPod Video, iPod car charger, a video and audio cord for my iPod and a jar of Marmite.
WTF?
Why was there a jar of Marmite doing in my car??


In the left back passenger's compartment, you can find: several pens, the ACC flashing light which I got from Lantern Festy two years back and still works, a couple of my badges such as student council and house captain (I had to put them somewhere when I wash my sweater so it ended up here)


Under the passenger seat and behind the passenger seat compartment, you can find: My brother's gift which you couldn't guess is the NERF Bottle Blitz Super Soaker gearing up for the summer, two colourful balls (go ahead! Laugh! immature children!), tonnes of newspaper, JB HiFi's catalogue, several bottles that got wedged underneath the seat, a word search and the most dominant image seems to be the machete. I have a perfect reason why I carry a machete. For your information, I work on a farm and I used the machete to harvest crops. Moving on


On the dash hub, you can find: a bottle of Mogu Mogu with Nato de Coco, iPod car charger and aux mentioned before, cash and lots of it in the ashtray (which reminds me to put back into my wallet), a lot of loose change, earbuds are also in the ashtray.



In the driver's side compartment, you can find: MY SUBCARD!! ily <3, toothbrushes and toothpaste for ortho appointments, my hockey whistle (will miss ya 2nd XI girls), rubber bands, screws (slots, square heads and phillips), more cards like Wilson Chau from REACT.


In the driver's special compartment, you'll find: my tractor keys (yes, I also drive a tractor), a drill bit, 2 degrees sim card, hockey turf storeroom keys and goalie gear keys.


And that is where I put my phone whilst driving for easy access but I don't use my phone while I'm driving because that's the law



Under the driver's seat, you can find: an Audi logo and part of the Audi A4 (the 4 part) we had tonnes of fun at Pick A Part, didn't we Ryan?, disposable cups (you don't know when they'll come in handy), my $1 flexicurve, latex gloves (again, me being a farm boy), my sister Nicole's gumboots and two hockey balls


In the right back passenger's compartment, you can find: electrical tape, plumbing thread tape, sellotape, more pencils, my Faber Castell Graphite Sketch Set which I got from Sumanth back in year 10, post its fron Auckland University's Open Day and more rubber bands

My hockey shirt. AZN FTW!

On my back seat, you can find: the tic tac toe drinking game which had its share of memories eh Javed and Sondiyp?, my biozone book (that and youtube is basically all we do in biology), my sister Nicole's MRPS enrollment and how can anyone forget my Roop Darshan bag?


In the very back seat's side compartment, you can find: a flybuys card, pens and pencils, HB lead, more latex gloves, a washer, cigerette lighter when not in use, loose change. Sometimes I use this space to cool drinks and what not.


In the boot side compartment, you can find: several lynx deoderant cans, my spiderman-bear figurine, another hockey ball, a Pioneer 12 compact disc stacker.


In the right boot compartment, you can find: a double power adapter, a tape measure, another hockey ball and pieces of a broken Rubics Cube.



In the main boot compartment, you can find: all my siblings' and my own hockey sticks, my camping chair which I take to beaches, my sister Anna's umbrella, a chisel,a hammer, some pens, 2 pairs of socks (relax, they are clean)


In the boot, you can find: two of my Nike Sneakers ( Low cut SB Dunks and a pair of Lebrons) all in a CD case I got for free at a garage sale and next to that is my gumboots and Nicole's gumboots mentioned before.

Damn! That a lot of things but wait there's more!
These items are usually in my car also but not pictured above.
A sleeping bag and futon when I need to crash at someone's house, rubbish bags for a speedy clean up, my speakers for some slow jams when not at home and a pair of roller blades for when a occassion arise for a quick skate around the block.

The items in my car clearly depict the person I am. A guy with plenty of knick knacks

No comments:

Post a Comment