Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Alastair's birthday

Thought I forgot about you eh?
Think again buddy
Sexy Face
This guy and me go wayy back. Since intermediate, this guy has looked out for me and we both been through the works, through the worst imaginable, through life.
I can't say he's changed much over the years as he's as tall and lanky ever since I met the guy but we've both grown over the years to become men of our times.
People say I'm an indian trapped in an asian body but he's considered the opposite, an asian trapped in an indian body. That's probably why he's got more asian friends than me =(
From all the late night talks to our epicly awesome road trips, this guy means a lot to me
Couldn't even get off the phone lol
 Happy 19th bro! (the area in limbo between 18 and 21)
Another sexy face?

Possible playlist for Al
The Beautiful Girls - Music
Travie McCoy - We'll Be Alright
Jack Johnson - We'll Be Friends
The Rembrants - I'll Be There For You
Yui - Happy Birthday To You You
John Mayer - Who Says
The King Blues - Save The World, Get The Girl


Happy Birthday to you you (Ally), I'll be there for you and we'll be alright.
We'll be friends and who says you can't save the world and get the girl?

ps found this in my computer. I hope they hope for the best for your special day

No comments:

Post a Comment