Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halo Reach and Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Two of the most anticipated games of 2010 and has created a lot of suspense for gamers worldwide.
I've got to say that I'm a Halo baby rather than a CoD baby because I've simply grew up with the Halo franchise and I've got to say, Halo Reach is the best game from Bungie to date and an awesome game if I don't say so myself. I love the Headhunter game type and the new loadouts and wasted a chunk of my holidays playing with my mates in SWAT slayer.
The opposition, Black Ops is set to be released in November and has a hell of a fan base gearing up, hyped up on suspense. The fact that there will be a RC bomb makes it kinda less black-op-sy and more of a virtual toy when clearly a real one is more fun. Its like the Wii Fit. You are playing a hula hoop game when clearly you can purchase the hula hoop for a fraction of the price.
But CoD has its strengths like being more realistic and less sci-fi but a weakness stated by a true CoD player 'In MW2, when disconnected, the game still continues but in Halo, it pauses all players' gameplay, its better'
If Infinity Ward can rectify this, they'll have a beast on their hands and by beast, I mean a game that'll make Halo another notch in the gaming belt, soon to be forgotten even though I'm a halo fan ='(
Who wants realism when you can fly with a jetpack?

Only Time will tell. May Halo:Reach dominate the hill as King (see what I did there? King of the Hill?) whilst the release of CoD: Black Ops draws closer and closer
Where the hell is Master Chief?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment