Friday, October 22, 2010

Epic night of proportions

Currently listening to:
Song: Michael Buble - Hollywood ( more of a pop feel like "Haven't Met You Yet" Simply love it!)
Stereo Skyline - A Little More Us ( Strawberry 17 covered this on youtube with her "style")
Bands / Artist - J Boog ( NZ reggae at its best. This year's summer anthem and hoping he'll be at next year's Ragga Muffin)
Short Stack (upcoming band for more of you rockers out there)

Last night was Ankita's 18th party.
It was awesome.
The night was filled with moments
from Shiza's head banging duet with me
Melroy's guy talk on the way home with me
Reshmi's outrageous dancing on stage with me
Tika's piggyback ride ( I piggybacked her 200 metres)
Kunaal and Channy wearing my glasses and taking pictures with me
And the birthday girl Ankita being shot silly string over her cake (by me)
Purnima teaching me indian dance moves was also a highlight of the night
Anyone I missed, sorry. My head was buzzing with excitement but brain dead this morning

2 comments: