Monday, October 11, 2010

For ya Mrs Winny

I swear I'm gonna run out of music content to post (lol jk)
Currently listening to:
Song: Mike Posner & Izza Kizza - Kiss Me Thru The Phone ( samples Soulja Boy's track but sounds wayyy better than the original song)
Kid Cudi - Love Stoned Freestyle ( another sample. This time from Justin Timberlake's Love Stoned. Kid Cudi isn't like the usual rapper type and that's why I love his type of music)
Bands / Artist: Tinchy Stryder ( I'm feeling pretty gangsterr today)
Thunderheist ( mean songs to jerk to. FYI Jerkin' is a type of dance. plus ditto previous comment. Gangster!)
Plus Brooke Fraser's new album just landed!!
 (her actual name is Brooke Ligertwood but no one listened to her music when she was part of Hillsong [i did =3]. I guess people just remember her surname easier than changing it)

Resub for Graphics is gonna be a pain but it has to be done =(
Late start plus early finish for me at school today.
I dedicate this blog post in memory of Raewyn Winny
I didn't know her personally but she was my music teacher at one point (year 9)
Rest in peace Mrs Winny ( I'm here for ya Luke)

No comments:

Post a Comment