Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winnie's look a like?

Currently listening to: UB40 - Kingston Town ( Bring on Summer already!!)
The Proclaimers - I Would Walk 500 Miles ( Love the Little Britain cover and sung on How I Met Your Mother by Marshall and Ted on their roadtrip! This is totally roadtrip worthy!!)
Band / Artist - JLS ( If the Backstreet Boys did R&B, they would be JLS. They also have this song called "Kickstart" which in my opinion is better than the Examples - Kickstart)
Anberlin (Another favourtie band. They came to New Zealand in 2009, which I missed out ='( )

Well I was on facebook ( I know, I'm the best procrastinator EVAR) and came across some dopplegangers
in particular, Winnie.
But here's Nic first!

I'm a sexy beast!
Plz endow me with some awesomeness! I'm currently average! 

Hi! I'm Winnie! ^_^
Hi! I'm Winnie's clone! Mwahaha! (sorry, I'm sure you're a nice person)
I think it's the facial structure
Or I'm just hallucinating that I'm seeing Winnie everywhere
just like Shannen was hallucinating about being a purple person!! xD
Also, Thanks to Ryan for my birthday present!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like everyone keeps finding people who look like me
    ...
    I HAVE SUCH AN ORDINARY FACE?!?!? ))):

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete