Thursday, October 21, 2010

Like A G6

Currently listening to:
Song: Far East Movement - Like A G6 (Number 2 on iTunes USA! Damn right!!)
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket ( The new iPod nano theme song but also the instrumental of this song is actually the theme song for the TV show Chuck. Gotta love Casey and Sarah)
Plain White T's - Rhythm Of Love ( for your lazy weekend and summer)
Bands / Artist: Plan B ( sounds like Dizzie Rascal but not much of the british accent)
Jimmy Needham ( your new James Morrison)

Just gearing up for the remaining weeks of school. With that comes deadlines for assignments and studying for my exams. But with that said, there's the final Year 13 assembly, Prefect assembly, Undie Run, Signing of stuff, basically the end of something great but also the start of something even better.

Summer!!!


I'm listening to Green Day's Good Riddance at this exact moment. "Its something unpredictable but in the end it's right. I hope you have the time of your life"
Also the results of Garba

Don't I look flash?
Tika has my finger in her mouth. Eww!!

Hope the guy who won $28,309,882 in last week's powerball have a nice life (and send some to me or at least give some to charity)

1 comment:

  1. man.. I was just thinking before, if I went to the lotto people and said if I win we can split it I'd still be happy with 14 mil...

    ReplyDelete