Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My unhealthy obsession

Over the course of these couple months, I developed a infatuation
An expensive infatuation
You know how people have their hobbies (A hobby should pass the time, not fill it <_< stupid English last year! Got the film "Psycho" quotes permanently memorized in my head,  where were you when I needed you last year, when it really mattered)
So back to hobbies. there's your stamp collectors, your train model enthusiasts and your taxidermists (again Psycho) and as for me, I collect glasses, more specifically - sunglasses.

I simply love them
<3

But this love comes at a cost.
Love should be unconditional where there are no costs =(
I have so many that I don't exactly know how many I own. I'm like Isla Fisher in 'Confessions Of A Shopaholic" I'm just that into my sunnies like DeStorm is into his hats (I'm ashamed of you if you haven't heard of him. Check his Youtube channel Click here to go to his Youtube profile)
In a previous blog post, I blogged about making "Marina and the Diamonds" glasses. This helped fuel my passion for sunnies like adding gasoline to a bonfire we did a couple nights ago. The sheer thrill of the adrenaline rush and stupidity had us talking to the fire department a couple moments after. (epic night boys)
Another story, another blog post I guess

Ps. I hope this condition of outrageous spending result in any financial difficulties in the future
Signed Timmy's Wallet


My reflective aviators are missing along with 3-4 others

Don't tell anyone my secret!

1 comment:

  1. holy crap you have a lot of pairs of sunnies.
    downside to wearing glasses ): can't wear sunglasses

    ReplyDelete