Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cutting of my precious hair

Currently listening to :
Song: Sabrina Washington - OMG ( Show your missus more love guys or you'll get some drama on your hands)
Remy Zero - Save Me ( Bring On Season 10 of Smallville!! Too bad Laura Vandervoort is not in it ='[ )
Bands / Artist - Mat Kearney ( I have all his albums!! Wicked acoustics!! One of my favourite artists)
LIGHTS ( Another of my favs. I know I blogged about her before but her music is just sooo mesmerizing and the onset of the next album has got me excited!! btw she's beautiful. Just had to put it out there.)

Well today started day with me doing the week's groceries shopping which racked up to $150 buxx.
It's not filled with unnessessary shopping like stockpiling tissues or panadol. It's like everything we need on a daily basis like bread and milk and school lunches and whatnot. I mean where do you think all the food I eat during and between classes come from? This also contains ingredients for dinner for the next 5 days.
Yes! I cook. =D 
Then off to Alastair's place for lunch which consisted of instant noodle
then my haircut


Before
After
 Don't worry. It'll be long for the summer!!
Also the Filopino fest in the afternoon which we met up with Gailene and Adriene

Lady pimp

I'm in like with these chips!! (love shouldn't be used so loosely)
 and finally what I got for Alastair for his pressie a couple blog posts back
An eventful day nonetheless
when I should've been studying =_="

1 comment:

  1. lol haircut looks good, you own way too many pairs of sunglasses...

    that present looks so cool :D

    ReplyDelete